Tuesday, December 22, 2009

well, thanks to some cash left over from renewing my temps, I got myself a copy of the latest veggie tale christmas dvd. Really like it though I do not recommend it for anyone who wants a serious telling of the story of Saint Nicolas. It has a great message though and it is very cute. It is almost christmas so all I need to do is wait for christmas eve so that I can track Santa via google earth. I wish they would offer the tracker file sooner so I could just turn on google earth and track him but I lost the original file and they will not offer it any sooner then the 24th. Oh well, it is still fun to watch Santa even though I am too old for him to visit me anymore. I still try to behave for the sake of doing so. Happy Holidays to anyone reading.

No comments: