Thursday, December 17, 2009
thanks to a giftcard that I got as an early christmas present and luck, I now can enjoy veggie tales again. I still find it stupid that Dad gave away his collection without checking to see if any of us wanted any first but it can't be helped. With my giftcard, I got 2 of the dvds (An Easter Carol and The star of Christmas) and one of the cds (A very veggie christmas). I also got lucky and found a videotape of The Toy who Saved Christmas at my local dollar tree. Seriously, that has become my favorite store since you can find some amazing stuff there. I would have preferred a dvd since we have only one working vcr at our house but, at a buck, I will gladly take a videotape over not having the movie at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment