Tuesday, November 17, 2009
not much has been happening. Been mostly working on homework and dealing with the normal bombardment of Christmas commericals while trying to have interest in Thanksgiving. I do have plans for that day so at least that helps. Still find myself watching some of the "odder" christmas stuff just because I feel like it. Doesn't help that there aren't many thanksgiving cartoons that I like around. Got a cute plush turkey dressed as a pumpkin though to spice up my desk. Fighting the urge to decorate my desk with nightmare before Christmas stuff since I promised my mom that I would give her a break from the movie. (She felt that I went overboard watching it during Halloween, figures.) My door stands out from the rest of the house though since I never took off the Halloween decorations on it. I figured that if Steph could have her Christmas countdown up year round then I could have some cool halloween stuff up. I will likely put it down around Christmas so I can decorate it along with the rest of the house but I can see myself putting a Jack Skellington back onto it after the holidays are over. That is just my way and no one is surprised since it is my door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment