Thursday, October 22, 2009

We can tell I have been sick. It took until last night for me to finally pick out a costume for the halloween party we are having. It should be interesting since I am going to be a hippy (dad would have killed me if I had been one before) and i got the funky jewelry and stuff. Just need to either paint up an old shirt or find a cheap tie dye that fits since I got some beat up jeans that will work great for it plus a tie die bandana. Was originally going to be a pirate but couldn't find anything that I wanted to wear or use and the idea of being a hippy sounded cool when I was at the costume shop the other day. I wish Halloween U.S.A had a store year round instead of having a shop only in October. They do have a website but it just isn't the same was wandering around the cool layout of the stores. Target and Walmart don't even come close to it, I will say that flat out!

Ghost hunters still hasn't stated what place they are thinking of going for Halloween so they might not be having the special. I hope that isn't the case because I love watching those shows. I mean I will busy with the party since I am in charge of the music. Got to love winamp and its playlist features.

No comments: