It is getting closer to Halloween and I have been keeping up with my favorite show ghost hunters. They haven't stated what place they are planning to investigate this Halloween but I hope it is as haunted as the last two places. I still am waiting for Nightmare before Christmas 3D to come out on dvd or blu ray but so far no luck. The closest I have got is Coraline which is wicked awesome in its own right. My family doesn't get why I adore 3D versions of stop motion films but they just add a depth nothing else does and increases the detail of the characters which is pure eye-candy to me.
Oh well, maybe Disney will eventually give in. At least I have Coraline, the TNBC 3D trailers, and some "old school" style nightmare before christmas 3D pictures to help me deal with my craving.
The images can be found at
http://www.joelfletcher.com/3d-nightmare.html
Be warned, you need the old red and blue glasses or similar to see these at their best.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Labels:
It is my favorite time of year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment