Monday, November 01, 2010

Well, this Halloween I went out with a friend to celebrate her birthday and got to enjoy a feast at PF Changs. I then waited for Mad King Thorn to show up in Guild Wars for his goodie bags. That was a lot of fun. I also managed to finally get a black jackolantern at walgreens since the ones at target were vastly overpriced. Today is a bitter-sweet day for me. I enjoyed Halloween this year but I still feel a bit sad that it is over still. Can't say this is abnormal though. Oh well, we haven't started removing the Halloween decorations (though I imagine my sisters will insist on it soon) and we now own How to Train your Dragon on dvd. Now if only Nightmare Before Christmas 3D would come out, things would be fantastic. At the moment, all I really have to look forward to is Thanksgiving, my sister's birthday, and the release of the 3D Christmas Carol movie. Oh well, I have a plush turkey dressed up as a pumpkin waiting to sit on my desk so it isn't like my desk will be bare after I put my Halloween things away. I hope anyone reading has a nice day.

No comments: